2019 Women's Leadership Program
About the program
We know organisations that attract and develop women leaders draw on a deeper and more diverse pool of executive talent. More than ever before in this complex and rapidly changing environment, women leaders need to be developed and empowered to achieve their potential.
During a three-day residential intensive, inspirational female leaders as guest contributors will share their leadership experiences, their personal and professional stories and empower participants to reach their full leadership potential.
Using the three components of self-awareness, empowerment and activation, the program will focus on aiding participants to recognise their strengths, build an ongoing support network of peers from a range of industries and sectors, and develop the skills and confidence to achieve their leadership potential through a gender lens
Join this intimate group of women leaders for three days of powerful self-reflection, leadership development and peer networking.
Program speakers include:
- Samantha Lane - Multi award-winning journalist and author of ROAR, member of the Seven Network's Australian Football League television broadcast team
- Chris Kotur - LV Leader in Residence, trusted advisor to chief executives, company directors, council and board members and public policy analysts. Chris has facilitated on two Royal Commissions, has undertaken extensive leadership and management development at Harvard University and active member of prominent CEO and Chancellor's Circles.
- Carmel Arthur - full-time Board Member Post Sentence Authority on A personal leadership journey demonstrating self-awareness and resilience
- Anne Leadbeater OAM – Anne has authored peer-reviewed and published papers on drought policy, communicating in emergencies and the role of community leadership in disaster recovery. Anne was an inaugural recipient of the National Emergency Medal in 2012, and on Australia Day, 2013 received a Medal of the Order of Australia for her work in recovery after the 2009 Black Saturday fires.
- Eva Brookes - Asia-Pacific and Global TAS Director of Recruiting, EY on Women and Workplace Negotiations Panel Discussion
- Susan Middleditch - Deputy Secretary, Corporate and Regulatory Services, Victoria Police on Women and Workplace Negotiations Panel Discussion
Who should attend?
C-Suite Executives, Board Directors, Senior Managers and emerging leaders with identified high potential will find this program ideal for developing experienced managers who are showing characteristics of the next generation of leaders, or who are in roles that require them to go beyond traditional management competencies to achieve organisational objectives.
· 3-day residential at Chateau Yering
· Post program evening at Leadership Victoria, Old Treasury Building, Spring Street, Melbourne
· Psychometric profiling – VIA Character Strengths
· Pre-reading and program materials
· LV Journal
· Graduation certificate and presentation at program conclusion
Wed 19, Thurs 20 and Friday 21 June, and evening Tues 06 Aug 2019.
|Earlybird||$4,150.00 + GST|
|NFP||$4,150.00 + GST|
|Standard||$5,300.00 + GST|
Earlybird registration and scholarship applications close 08 April 2019.
End of Financial Year Offer - Enrol before Monday 3 June to receive $400 discount off the program. Limited places remaining, offer available until program fully booked.
Victorian Rural Women's Network is providing two funded places on the
More information, criteria, terms and conditions and the online application
Thanks to the support of the LV Foundation, two part scholarships are available for NFP organisations for this program.
Scholarship recipients are required to make an individual contribution of $2,500.00 + GST.
More information about the scholarship requirements, eligibility, application process and closing dates can be found here.
Scholarship applications can be made on-line here.
Please note that only successful scholarship recipients are guaranteed a place in the program.
Enhance your program learnings: Executive Leadership Coaching packages available
Program details are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change without notice.