2019 Women's Leadership Program - Enrol for Series 2
About the Program
During a three-day residential intensive, inspirational female leaders as guest contributors will share their leadership experiences, their personal and professional stories and empower participants to reach their full leadership potential. Using the three components of self-awareness, empowerment and activation, the program will focus on aiding participants to recognise their strengths, build an ongoing support network of peers from a range of industries and sectors, and develop the skills and confidence to achieve their leadership potential.
- Greater awareness and understanding of own strengths and how to optimise them for success
- Enhanced ability to strength spot in others
- Deeper understanding of leadership and the adaptive leadership approach
- Enhanced confidence and greater self-awareness
- Skills in presenting for success and increased confidence to speak effectively from the heart on a project of importance or leadership challenge
- Learn what it means to be a female leader in today's complex environment
- Progress on a workplace challenge with input from peers through Peer Consultation Process
- A diverse and supportive network of peers from various industries
- Support to commit to a leadership goal
“Completing the Women’s Leadership Program has been a highlight of my career. It has allowed me to explore what leadership means to me, provided me with access to a network of amazing leaders across industries, and the opportunity to hear from a variety of keynote speakers who all role-model adaptive leadership in making an impact within their organisations and communities.” - Emma Wu, Customer Experience Lead at ANZ Bank
“An extraordinary three days with some of the finest leaders in the state. What an absolute privilege to be in their company. I am humbled to have learned from and with them. I look forward to the changes our network can bring to the world. Thank you to Leadership Victoria for facilitating this incredible game-changing program.” – Lee Sandwith, Managing Director at Trio Agency.
“Such a privilege to have been part of a group of amazingly strong, dedicated leaders. The facilitators and guest speakers brought warmth, experience and wisdom, while my classmates enriched, encouraged and nourished my soul.” – Jenine Ellis, Social Entrepreneur and CEO, CoAbility
“I was most privileged to attend this wonderful three day Women’s Leadership Program. The opportunity to be amongst so many inspirational women was simply fantastic. A new network has been forged, and I feel a little stronger for the experience and a little brighter for the future.” – Chris Deakin, Executive Manager, Distribution at LUCRF Super.
Click here to see the feedback from the 2019 Series 1 Women's Leadership Program.
Past program speakers included:
- Samantha Lane - Multi award-winning journalist and author of ROAR, member of the Seven Network's Australian Football League television broadcast team
- Chris Kotur - LV Leader in Residence, trusted advisor to chief executives, company directors, council and board members. Chris has facilitated on two Royal Commissions, has undertaken extensive leadership and management development at Harvard University and active member of prominent CEO and Chancellor's Circles.
- Carmel Arthur - full-time Board Member Post Sentence Authority on A personal leadership journey demonstrating self-awareness and resilience
- Anne Leadbeater OAM – Anne was an inaugural recipient of the National Emergency Medal in 2012, and on Australia Day, 2013 received a Medal of the Order of Australia for her work in recovery after the 2009 Black Saturday fires.
- Eva Brookes - Asia-Pacific and Global TAS Director of Recruiting
- Susan Middleditch - Deputy Secretary, Corporate and Regulatory Services, Victoria Police
Who Should Attend?
This program is suited to experienced, mid to senior leaders with direct reports.
- 3-day residential at Chateau Yering
- Psychometric profiling – VIA Character Strengths
- Pre-reading and program materials
- LV Journal
- Graduation certificate and presentation at program conclusion
Series 2: Mon 11, Tues 12, and Wed 13 November 2019 - ENROL ONLINE TODAY
|Earlybird||$4,150.00 + GST|
|NFP||$4,150.00 + GST|
|Standard||$5,300.00 + GST|
Thanks to the support of the LV Foundation, two part scholarships are available for NFP organisations for this program.
Scholarship recipients are required to make an individual contribution of $2,500.00 + GST.
More information about the scholarship requirements, eligibility, application process and closing dates can be found here.
Scholarship applications can be made on-line here.
Please note that only successful scholarship recipients are guaranteed a place in the program.
Enhance your program learnings: Executive Leadership Coaching packages available
Program details are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change without notice.