Applications for 2021 close in less than two weeks (Wed 30 September)
Williamson is a unique, immersive year long program designed to transform the way you think about your leadership purpose.
The program is built on the premise of experimentation. It will push you to continually challenge how and why you lead. It will expand the way you see the world and change the way you exercise leadership. You will engage unusual voices and learn to mobilise and empower others to do extraordinary things in your organisation and community. You will become adept at strategic analysis, systems thinking, sense making, and will critically examine the challenges and opportunities facing today’s leaders.
You will experience an enormous shift in the way you activate in your workplace, community and personal life.
Achieve impact in complex and rapidly changing environments, discover your leadership purpose and support your organisation and your community to perform better, and adapt and thrive in today’s world.
Who Should Apply
Williamson attracts people who are looking for something different in a learning experience. They are people who
- Are curious about how to make a bigger difference through exercising leadership and create a greater impact in their organisation and broader society.
- Have significant management experience (10+ years), or leadership experience in other areas of life
- Have a sense of their moral and ethical self, and want to contribute to a better world
- To further enrich the learning each year, group participants span a range of fields, age groups, sectors and backgrounds
We are also pleased to offer a number of scholarships and funded places:
You will emerge from the experience with:
- A broader and deeper understanding of approaches to leadership and the themes sitting at the heart of societal challenges and issues.
- A greater sense of personal obligation to contributing to our society
- Increased confidence in exercising leadership
- Connecting with others more empathetically to engage more effectively in change
- To transform the way you think and act to be better equipped to operate in complex environments
- 4 multi day immersives – a Welcome at the start, Rural & Regional immersive during the program and Commencement at the end – offer deep learning experiences
- 6 Theme Days designed to expose participants to new perspectives & experiences on themes at the heart of societal issues
- 6 Leadership Days designed to practice and explore leadership principles and competencies
- 2 Virtual provocation sessions during the year designed to create fresh insights on contemporary leadership
- 4 evening events to celebrate, challenge and engage
- Deep exploration of the Leadership Development Framework and unique participant profile, through small group debriefs to support development of meaning-making for leadership
Williamson fees are structured so that there is an organisational and an individual component. Program fee includes GST.
Williamson Intensive includes a 1:1 Harthill debrief, three coaching sessions and a follow up Harthill retest and debrief post program.
Participants can purchase additional coaching sessions during the year.