The Women’s Leadership Program provides an opportunity for participants to pause and experiment, to be curious and to replenish their body and mind over a three-day residential immersive. The program brings together a group of purposeful women to work through complex leadership challenges and to build the confidence and strategies required to influence change.
Gain a supportive network of female peers and be inspired by motivational speakers.
📍 Balgownie Estate Yarra Valley | ⌚ 3 consecutive days | From $4,695* (ex GST and booking / credit card fees)
Who Should Enrol
- For experienced, mid to senior female leaders
- Those looking to develop a diverse and supportive network for peer mentoring
SELF-AWARENESS & RESILIENCE
WELLBEING, VOICE & POWER
REFLECTION & APPLICATION
- Learn the principles and competencies for leadership
- Diagnose the complex challenges in your work or role
- Build your confidence and personal resilience to exercise leadership
- Engage in dialogue with speakers who are in the doing and exercising of purposeful leadership
- Identify your own barriers to change, default behaviours and patterns of thinking in dealing with issues and challenges
- Have the confidence to experiment more, and create the space for others to trial new ideas and approaches
- Become a part of a supportive network of purposeful women leaders
- Retreat in regional Victoria, Balgownie Estate, Yarra Valley (an award-winning vineyard, accommodation, bar and restaurant, cellar door and spa property).
- All meals and accommodation (2 nights, private suite).
- Complimentary access to an indoor heated swimming pool, steam room and gym.
- Voice coaching and presentation workshop
- Inspirational and motivational speakers who will share personal and professional stories of leadership
- A diverse and supportive network of peers from across business, government and community.
- Optional extras:
- Wine Tasting
- Endota Spa
- More offers available here – Offers Yarra Valley – Balgownie
“ Completing the Women’s Leadership Program has been a highlight of my career. It has allowed me to explore what leadership means to me, provided me with access to a network of amazing leaders across industries, and the opportunity to hear from a variety of keynote speakers who all role-model adaptive leadership in making an impact within their organisations and communities.”
Program Dates and Pricing
- Series 1 | 31 May, 1 & 2 June, 2023 | Enrol Now
- Early bird | $4,695 | Enrolments close Tuesday, 11 April 2023
- Not-for-profit | $4,695 | Enrolments close Tuesday, 9 May 2023
- Standard | $5,640 | Enrolments close Tuesday, 9 May 2023
*Pricing exclusive of GST.
Booking and credit card fees applicable upon purchasing. NFP rate applies to individuals employed in an organisation registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profit Commission.
Program details are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change without notice. Please view our terms and conditions which includes information about our cancellation policy. Please check with your manager or relevant person in your organisation for approval before enrolling.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are meals and accommodation included? Yes, meals and accommodation are included in the enrolment fee
- Do I need to apply for this program? No. This is an open enrolment program. Any individual can enroll in this program
- My organisation is funding my enrolment, can I pay by invoice? Yes, payment set up via invoice when enrolling through Eventbrite
- Can I stay additional nights at Yering? Yes, additional nights can be arranged directly with Balgownie, mention that you are a part of the Leadership Victoria group.