We’re excited to announce…we’ve gone virtual!
Don’t let physical distancing stop you from being the leader you want to be. In fact, it’s now more important than ever to take that next step and develop the skills that will set you up to lead through the current situation and into the future. Our excellent programs are running virtually. Same great leadership tools and insights, and a network of other leaders like you to share the journey – all with an extra focus on those tools that leaders need right now, like resilience and leading through disruption. See more about the program, including dates and how to enrol below.
About Developing Self, Leading Others
Gain deep insight into your current leadership style and the skills required to build trust and respect in a high performing team. Through a 360 degree feedback assessment, you will increase your self-awareness, overcome your barriers to change and learn to lead from a position of strength. Apply skills in coaching, having difficult conversations and leveraging the power of your team to increase effectiveness and achieve organisational outcomes.
Developing Self, Leading Others is available as an open enrolment program, tailored or in-house delivery for your organisation.
Who Should Enrol
Those with leadership experience and who have direct reports. Includes team leaders, managers, supervisors Directors, CEOs and Board members.
As a result of this program you will:
- Lead with confidence and humility
- Be aware of your own leadership strengths, vulnerabilities and places for growth
- Overcome barriers or ‘immunity to change’ and close the gap between actual and ideal behaviours
- Mobilise and empower others through effective communication
- Raise your own and your team’s performance
- Master courageous conversations and the art of intervening skilfully
- Recognise and mitigate the effects of stress and respond appropriately to workplace challenges
- Graduate the program with a personal leadership development plan to enhance your impact in the workplace
“ Really life-changing, wish I had done this earlier in my career!”
- Life Styles Inventory (LSI) 360 degree assessment
- VIA Strengths Survey
- One-on-one debrief with an accredited LSI coach
- Work with your coach, integrating the 360 feedback, to build a leadership development plan
- Leader as coach methodology and practice
- Courageous Conversations Workshop
- Immunity to Change Methodology