Gain deep insight into your current leadership style and the skills required to build trust and respect in a high-performing team.
Using the DISC Behavioural Profile, you will increase your self-awareness, overcome your barriers to change and learn to lead from a position of strength. Apply skills in coaching, having courageous conversations and leveraging the power of your team to increase effectiveness and achieve organisational outcomes.
📍 CBD Melbourne | ⌚ 3 days (over 3 weeks) | From $3,690*
Who Should Enrol
Those with leadership experience and who have direct reports. Includes team leaders, managers, supervisors Directors, CEOs and Board members.
“ Really life-changing, wish I had done this earlier in my career!”
- Be aware of your own leadership strengths, vulnerabilities and places for growth
- Create awareness around personal barriers to change and how to close the gap between actual and ideal behaviours
- Mobilise and empower others through effective communication
- Raise your own and your team’s performance
- Master courageous conversations and the art of intervening skilfully
- DISC Behavioural Profile, Individual Report and Analysis
- VIA Strengths Survey
- Leader as coach methodology and practice
- Courageous Conversations Workshop
- Dealing with Conflict workshop
- Immunity to Change Methodology
Program Dates and Pricing
Series 1 | 11, 12, 26 October 2022 | Enrol Now
- Early bird | $3,690 | Enrolments close Tuesday, 23 August 2022
- Not-for-profit | $3,690 | Enrolments close Tuesday, 20 September 2022
- Standard | $4,490 | Enrolments close Tuesday, 20 September 2022
*Pricing inclusive of GST. Booking and credit card fees applicable upon purchasing. NFP rate applies to individuals employed in an organisation registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profit Commission.
Program details are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change without notice. Please view our terms and conditions which includes information about our cancellation policy. Please check with your manager or relevant person in your organisation for approval before enrolling.