Explore the essentials of leadership and gain the insights, skills and confidence to raise your own and your team’s performance and successfully deliver organisational goals.
📍 CBD Melbourne | ⌚ 5 days (over 4 weeks) | From $3,625
Who Should Enrol
- Emerging or aspiring leaders, recently appointed team leaders and managers
- High potential or high performing team members who demonstrate leadership skills but may not be in formal leadership roles
- Team members with decision-making responsibilities who wish to develop people and stakeholder management skills
SELF-AWARENESS & VALUES
- Understand and leverage your leadership strengths
- Use the adaptive leadership approach to raise your own and your team’s performance
- Confidently communicate performance feedback and manage challenging conversations
- Skilfully influence and manage change
- Have greater self-awareness and resilience
- Use the GROW model to coach others
- Build positive relationships and leverage your new strategic leadership network
- Exploration of key leadership topics including values and motivation, change, engagement, communication and networks
- Drivers and barriers to change, change management techniques and approaches to strengthen change initiatives
- Strengths Assessment profiling tool and debrief
- Developing coaching skills using the GROW Model
- Peer case Consultation Process including practical application to a real workplace challenge
- A courageous conversations workshop to equip you with the skills to provide feedback
Program Dates for 2022
Series 1 | 10, 11, 17, 18 May & 2 June | Enrol Today
- Early bird | $3,625 | Enrolments close Tuesday, 29 March 2022
- Not-for-profit | $3,625 | Enrolments close Tuesday, 26 April 2022
- Standard | $5,210 | Enrolments close Tuesday, 26 April 2022
Series 2 | 2, 3, 9, 10, 30 August | Enrol Today
- Early bird | $3,625 | Enrolments opening soon and close Tuesday, 14 June 2022
- Not-for-profit | $3,625 | Enrolments opening soon and close Tuesday, 12 July 2022
- Standard | $5,210 | Enrolments now opening soon and close Tuesday, 12 July 2022
Series 3 | 15, 16, 22, 23 November & 6 December | Enrol Today
- Early bird | $3,625 | Enrolments close Tuesday, 27 September 2022
- Not-for-profit | $3,625 | Enrolments close Tuesday, 25 October 2022
- Standard | $5,210 | Enrolments close Tuesday, 25 October 2022
*Pricing inclusive of GST. Booking and credit card fees applicable upon purchasing.
Program details are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change without notice. Please view our terms and conditions which includes information about our cancellation policy. Please check with your manager or relevant person in your organisation for approval before enrolling.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does a day look like in the program? Our programs are experiential which means there is no formal assessment or essay writing. We focus on a blend of content delivered by our facilitators, storytelling from guest speakers and break-out room conversations to discuss and experiment with other participants. A normal program day is 9am to 5pm.
- Is this program focused on a particular industry/sector? No. We focus on bringing together a group of people with diverse experience and knowledge to make it a richer experience for all.
- Do I need to apply for this program? No. This is an open enrolment program. Any individual can enroll in this program
- My organisation is funding my enrolment, can I pay by invoice? Yes, payment set up via invoice when enrolling through Eventbrite.