The Igniting Leadership Program will establish a solid foundation for your leadership journey. The program provides a framework and a new approach to leadership to ignite your leadership capacity now and into the future.
📍 CBD Melbourne | ⌚ 5 days (over 4 weeks) | From $3,625*
Who Should Enrol
- Emerging leaders or aspiring leaders, recently appointed team leaders and managers
- High potential or high performing team members who demonstrate leadership skills but may not be in formal leadership roles
- Team members with decision-making responsibilities who wish to develop people and stakeholder management skills
SELF-AWARENESS & VALUES
- Use the adaptive leadership approach to raise your own and your team’s performance
- Practice the art of asking questions and apply them to support and influence others
- Identify your own barriers to change
- Understand and leverage your leadership strengths
- Skilfully influence and manage change
- Have greater self-awareness and resilience
- Build positive relationships and leverage your new strategic leadership network
Program Dates for 2022
Series 1 | 3, 4, 11, 12, 24 May | Closed
- Enrolments closed
Series 2 | 2, 3, 9, 10, 30 August | Closed
- Enrolments closed
Series 3 | 15, 16, 22, 23 November & 6 December | Enrol Today
Due to high demand we’ve extended early bird pricing until Tuesday, 18 October
- Early bird | $3,625 | Enrolments close Tuesday, 18 October 2022
- Not-for-profit | $3,625 | Enrolments close Tuesday, 25 October 2022
- Standard | $5,210 | Enrolments close Tuesday, 25 October 2022
*Pricing inclusive of GST. Booking and credit card fees applicable upon purchasing. NFP rate applies to individuals employed in an organisation registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profit Commission.
Program details are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change without notice. Please view our terms and conditions which includes information about our cancellation policy. Please check with your manager or relevant person in your organisation for approval before enrolling.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What does a day look like in the program? Our programs are experiential which means there is no formal assessment or essay writing. We focus on a blend of content delivered by our facilitators, storytelling from guest speakers and break-out room conversations to discuss and experiment with other participants. A normal program day is 9am to 5pm.
- Is this program focused on a particular industry/sector? No. We focus on bringing together a group of people with diverse experience and knowledge to make it a richer experience for all.
- Do I need to apply for this program? No. This is an open enrolment program. Any individual can enroll in this program
- My organisation is funding my enrolment, can I pay by invoice? Yes, payment set up via invoice when enrolling through Eventbrite.