We’re excited to announce…we’ve gone virtual!
Don’t let physical distancing stop you from being the leader you want to be. In fact, it’s now more important than ever to take that next step and develop the skills that will set you up to lead through the current situation and into the future. Our excellent programs are running virtually. Same great leadership tools and insights, and a network of other leaders like you to share the journey – all with an extra focus on those tools that leaders need right now, like resilience and leading through disruption. See more about the program, including dates and how to enrol below.
About the Igniting Leadership Program
Explore the essentials of leadership and gain the insights, skills and confidence to raise your own and your team’s performance and successfully deliver organisational goals. Increase your self-awareness, build your resilience and relationships and enhance your communication skills to effectively engage, mobilise and influence others.
Igniting Leadership is available as an open enrolment program, tailored or in-house delivery for your organisation.
Who Should Enrol
- Emerging or aspiring leaders, recently appointed team leaders and managers
- High potential or high performing team members who demonstrate leadership skills but may not be in formal leadership roles
- Team members with decision-making responsibilities who wish to develop people and stakeholder management skills
As a result of this program you will:
- Understand and leverage your leadership strengths
- Use the adaptive leadership approach to raise your own and your team’s performance
- Confidently communicate performance feedback and manage challenging conversations
- Skilfully influence and manage change
- Engage, mobilise and influence others
- Have greater self-awareness and resilience
- Use the GROW model to coach others
- Build positive relationships and leverage your new strategic leadership network
- Progress workplace challenges through the Peer Case Consultation Process
- Exploration of key leadership topics including values and motivation, change, engagement, communication and networks
- Drivers and barriers to change, change management techniques and approaches to strengthen change initiatives
- Strengths Assessment profiling tool and debrief
- Developing coaching skills using the GROW Model
- Peer case Consultation Process including practical application to a real workplace challenge
- A courageous conversations workshop to equip you with the skills to provide feedback
“ Igniting Leadership has allowed me to think beyond my perception of the type of leader I aspire to be and how I wish to approach the journey.”