We’re excited to announce…we’ve gone virtual!
Don’t let physical distancing stop you from being the leader you want to be. In fact, it’s now more important than ever to take that next step and develop the skills that will set you up to lead through the current situation and into the future. Our excellent programs are running virtually. Same great leadership tools and insights, and a network of other leaders like you to share the journey – all with an extra focus on those tools that leaders need right now, like resilience and leading through disruption. See more about the program, including dates and how to enrol below.
Leader Evolution provides a new approach to leading in an adaptive way to mobilise and empower others towards desired outcomes and overcome daunting workplace challenges. View challenges differently and shift patterns of thinking to tackle pressing issues. Learn how to take care of self when managing others and new strategies for sustaining workplace performance.
Leader Evolution is available as an open enrolment program, tailored or in-house delivery for your organisation.
Who Should Enrol
- Mid-to-senior leaders managing change and complexity, or facing stubborn problems
- Leaders in disruptive or volatile environments
- Leaders working across dispersed project teams or with multiple stakeholders
- Leaders working across organisations and driving cultural change
As a result of this program you will:
- View challenges differently and approach problems innovatively
- Overcome your own and others’ default behaviours and patterns of thinking in dealing with issues and challenges
- Lead with conviction and mobilise others to successfully deliver outcomes
- Have the confidence to experiment more, and create the space for others to trial new ideas and approaches
- Make progress on daunting workplace challenges
- Close the gap between current organisational situation and organisational aspirations
- Exercise an experimental and growth mindset
- Manage yourself more effectively and sustain workplace health and performance
- Be aware of your own leadership vulnerabilities, strengths and places for growth
“ I am so glad I undertook the workshop, I love connecting with new people, I made new friends who I have kept in contact, we continue to share ideas and work together....There is no undoing what I have learned. Thank you LV Team.”
- A practical set of tools and strategies to apply to personal, team and organisational challenges
- 5 leadership principles and 4 core competencies – an innovative approach to problem solving
- Methodologies including Case-in-Point and Peer Case Consultation Process to progress workplace challenges
- Tools that can be used on future challenges: faction map, empathy map and framework for diagnosis
- Strategies to manage self and sustain performance in the workplace