About Women Leading Now
Women Leading Now is a two-day virtually-delivered program, offering the chance to step out of the day-to-day to learn, share and reset.
- Re-energise your own leadership and the ways you motivate others.
- Practical strategies and tools for adapting your leadership in these challenging times.
- Share leadership experience with other women from a diverse range of sectors and roles.
The COVID era has raised new challenges and opportunities for women leaders and has added a layer of complexity to existing challenges too. Like: How do we back ourselves better and how do we be more confident in our own ways of leading? And how do we do that remotely – while navigating the blurred lines between work and home life?
Explore new perspectives and new approaches to your leadership. Build strategies and skills to lead change now and for the future that you will help create.
“ Leadership victoria has provided the women leading now programme for those of you who may be thinking you need a boost to your current leadership style or for those who are wanting to move into a leadership space. The course is designed to make you think outside the box, look deep within yourself, be inspired by like-minded women who are there for all manner of reasons. There is no fear or judgement and it is a safe place to lay it bare and learn from within. The speakers are exceptional. I feel I have made some long term networking buddies from this.”
Who Should Enrol
- For emerging and team leaders
- Increase your self-awareness, understand your own leadership strengths and places for growth
- Be equipped to overcome self-limiting beliefs, ‘imposter’ syndrome behaviours and build personal resilience
- Learn tools and techniques to improve your presence, persuasiveness and connection with others in a virtual environment
- Hone your abilities to influence, mobilise and energise others – including your contribution to systemic change
- Understand women’s leadership through a gender lens
- Gain a diverse, supportive network of female peers from various sectors and roles
- Practical introduction to an adaptive leadership approach
- Strength-based leadership tool – VIA Character Strengths psychometric
- Coaching workshop – ‘Voice, presence and connection for leading in virtual environments’
- Stories of hope and confidence – female leaders sharing personal and professional insights
- Networking, collaboration and sharing with other women leaders
Program details are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change without notice. Please view our terms and conditions which includes information about our cancellation policy. Please check with your manager or relevant person in your organisation for approval before enrolling.