Leadership Victoria is delighted to be working in partnership with the Victorian Rural Women’s Network to offer four funded places for the Women Leading Now program 2021.
The funded places are for the first delivery of Women Leading Now (29 Jul, 03 & 04 Aug 2021).
Candidates applying for funded places on Women Leading Now through the Victorian Rural Women’s Leadership and Mentoring Program must adhere to the following terms and conditions:
- be a Victorian Rural Women’s Network subscriber. You can subscribe here;
- be a regional or rural woman who permanently resides in Victoria;
- be involved in the Victorian agriculture sector and/or the Victorian agriculture supply chain.
- be able to commit to attendance via Zoom for the published program dates, including the evening pre-program get-together.
Selected candidates will be expected to participate in a range of communications activities connected to the Victorian Rural Women’s Network and Leadership Victoria including, but not limited to:
- newsletter and magazine articles
- social media posts
- website stories
- potential media opportunities
- other opportunities related to the Victorian Rural Women’s Network.
Additionally, they are required to contribute to progress reporting related to their funded place.
A capped out-of-pocket expenses allowance is available on a case-by-case basis for child-minding and other costs that might prevent potential candidates from participating in this program. Details will be supplied on securing a funded place
Funded places through this initiative are not transferable.
If you have any further questions, please email the Victorian Rural Women’s Network at VRWNetwork@agriculture.vic.gov.au or Leadership Victoria at firstname.lastname@example.org
This application form may take up to 30 minutes to complete. As this needs to be done in one session, please review the application form questions before starting. Application close 5pm, Monday 14 June.