We view leadership as the ability to mobilise others to achieve important outcomes. We believe that leadership is an activity, not a formal authority role, meaning that anyone can exercise leadership anywhere at any time. We focus on purpose, ethics and values, developing adaptive leaders who are inquisitive and reflective. Leaders who want to make a difference and have the skills and mindset to do so. We draw on key research from the leadership field and beyond, and continually refresh our methodology and approach to ensure we apply contemporary thinking and best practice in our programs. Our programs cater for all levels of leadership and are delivered in a range of formats.
Our Learning Model
Our Learning Model aims to change the way you exercise leadership and solve problems. We base our work on teaching best practice leadership competencies and principles, but what makes us unique is how we blend this with storytelling with purpose. We strive to build a strong holding environment, so we can raise the heat and challenge participants. This is always driven with heart, purpose and ethics, with an aim to disrupt and produce change and learning.
Those who take part in our transformational learning experiences develop:
- Awareness and clarity of their personal leadership purpose
- Confidence, courage and skill exercising leadership in complex and challenging contexts
- Ability to influence and mobilise others to achieve outcomes
- Thoughtful and considered decision making
- Awareness of the interconnectedness of our world
- Diverse, unusual and enduring networks
- Appreciation for the power of diversity