Leadership Victoria Mentoring Services
We offer mentoring as part of broader leadership programs, stand-alone mentoring programs (for organisations of 10 people or more) and also can do programs for mentoring not for profit boards.
Contact us for more information.
Become a Mentor
Do you have time for a coffee once a month? Are you looking for a way you can make a positive contribution to the leadership journey of someone else?
1. Let us know you are interested by emailing email@example.com
2. Complete our expression of interest form on Mentorloop. This information will assist us to match you with your mentee if you meet the neccessary requirements.
For more information about Mentorloop, read the 'Mentorloop Explained' document.
Mentoring provides a unique opportunity for both the mentor and mentee to engage, learn and be challenged by perspectives, experiences and expertise that are different to their own. In doing so, both mentors and mentees can strengthen their leadership skills and capability.
Leadership Victoria offers a range of mentoring and volunteering opportunities that complement other program activities, such as leadership development programs, speaking opportunities, networking, workshops and coaching.
As a mentor with us you have the opportunity to:
- strengthen your own leadership capabilities;
- reflect and improve your mentoring practice;
- gain both personal and professional satisfaction from developing others;
- build the leadership skills and capacity of individuals and organisations;
- be exposed to new ideas, perspectives and cultures; and,
- give back to the community.
New to mentoring with Leadership Victoria?
If you are keen to get involved as a mentor, please complete our expression of interest form. This information will assist us to assess your suitability as a mentor and for matching you with a mentee. As mentoring opportunities become available we will make contact with you.
Current or prior Leadership Victoria mentor?
If you are a current or prior Leadership Victoria mentor wishing to reconnect, update your information (contact details and/or resume) and/or mentoring preferences, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about our mentoring opportunities, or for organisations seeking to support their employee development through a tailored customised mentoring program, please email email@example.com