2019 LeaderEvolution Program
Series #1 is now fully booked. Click here to register for Series #2
LeaderEvolution is designed to help you find your leadership edge and lead in an adaptive way. The program provides a framework and new approach to leading with and without authority, mobilising others towards desired outcomes and overcoming daunting challenges in your organisation.
The focus is on embedding a practical model of adaptive leadership where you will learn how to distinguish what’s working well for you and your organisation, and discard what’s holding you back - identifying default behaviours and choosing new ways to progress. The program will evolve your leadership in ways that enable you to lead more effectively and develop strategies to close the gap between current situation and organisational aspirations in order to achieve desired outcomes.
Comprising interactive workshops, leaders’ stories from the field, facilitated activities and discussion and work-based exercises, participants will practice and apply the LV leadership framework to real-life leadership challenges to:
- Discover new ideas, thinking, concepts and a new approach to leadership
- Build adaptive leadership skills to help tackle complex team or organisational challenges
- Gain a practical set of techniques and tools to apply to personal, team and organisational challenges
Methodologies including case-in-point and peer case consultation processes are introduced by expert facilitators to use and shape the experiences of the group and provide the opportunity for each participant to practice, in a controlled setting, the ideas explored in the program. Participants will receive feedback from their program peers about their specific adaptive leadership challenges.
Who is the program for?
The program is suited to mid-to-senior level leaders managing change or complexity, or facing difficult problems where technical solutions are not working or are only part of the answer. Challenges that continue to arise in your organisation and are difficult to resolve, problems you and others continually try to tackle but can’t seem to solve. Challenges people would rather avoid because it creates discomfort or feels risky, or requires people to change and to work across boundaries. It’s especially valuable for ‘modern’ leadership configurations where leaders have to influence without or with limited authority, across dispersed project teams or diverse stakeholders.
The program is for those seeking to build their confidence and capacity to lead in any situation including:
- Those leading in industries and sectors that are volatile to environmental change
- Those in organisations working in silos or hierarchical organisations in which we need to influence without authority
- Those wanting to achieve cultural change, moving from competitive to collaborative
- Those with dispersed or diverse teams with a mix of skill sets and ways of seeing, for example project teams who have been assembled to get things done with blurred lines between teams, skills, roles/duties, staff, clients and stakeholders
- Those who are finding it difficult to make progress on particular workplace challenges
What will I learn?
Participants will expand their leadership capability to make more progress on complex or daunting workplace challenges. Each participant will learn to:
- Identity default behaviours and patterns of thinking in dealing with issues and challenges
- Apply 5 leadership principles and 4 core competencies as a new approach to problem solving and apply this to your current workplace challenge
- Consider your leadership challenge and undertake a gap analysis between current situation and aspirations
- Consider your individual or organisational capacity in closing the gap and identifying leadership vulnerabilities, strengths and places for growth (your edge)
- Develop practical strategies for continuing to become more effective at exercising adaptive leadership beyond the program
Monday 15 July, Tuesday 16 July and Monday 5 August 2019 - Program registrations closed
Monday 07 Oct, Tuesday 08 Oct and Monday 28 Oct 2019
Early-bird registration closes: 26 August 2019
|Earlybird||$1500.00 + GST|
|NFP||$1500.00 + GST|
Hurry book now to take advantage of our Early Bird rate!
- Pre reading and program materials
- Your Leadership Edge accompanying text and workbook
- Graduation certificate and presentation at program conclusion
- Fully catered
Thanks to the support of the LV Foundation, two part scholarships are available for NFP organisations for this program.
2 x Part Scholarships: Successful candidates will be required to contribute $500.00 + GST
More information about the scholarship requirements, eligibility, application process and closing dates can be found here.
Scholarship applications can be made on-line here.
Please note that only successful scholarship recipients are guaranteed a place in the program.
Read our Terms and Conditions
LeaderEvolution is available as:
- An open enrolment program
- Tailored or in-house deliveries of the open enrolment program
- A uniquely tailored program for your organisation using the LeaderEvolution framework
"I have recommended my colleagues attend this course as it is the best leadership course I have attended". (Trent 2017)
"Finding Your Leadership Edge challenged the way I think. I left armed with the tools required to lead with influence and feel confident I can now positively impact the organisation as we reshape our strategic approach. Very practical course." (Selma 2016)
" The sessions gave me a great insight into how to improve my current skills and knowledge to expand my leadership abilities. Gave me the confidence to get back to the workplace and make some significant changes to the way I manage and lead staff" (Michael 2017)
Program details are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change without notice.