2018 Developing Self, Leading Others
A deep insight into your personal leadership style
About the Program
Develop your self-awareness, expose yourself to new ways of thinking, and create behavioural change to develop your skills as a leader.
Developing Self, Leading Others provides those in leadership or supervisory roles with deep insight into their current leadership style. Over three intense days, you will plan how to lead your team to remain agile, flexible and progressive, whilst meeting organisational objectives.
Through this highly-effective three-day program, participants will:
- Assess your perception of your leadership style versus feedback from others
- Improve your communication to effectively motivate others
- Be provided tools to build trust and improve working relationships for better performance
- Have time to focus on self-awareness and create action plans to close the gap between ‘ideal’ and ‘actual’ behaviour
- be challenged by diverse world views, new ideas and different ways of thinking.
Turn these insights, alongside program learnings, into a personal development plan to enhance your leadership capability.
During this program you will utilise two psychometric profiling tools to uncover your personal leadership style:
2018 Program Dates
|Day 1: Monday 30 April
Day 2: Thursday 24 May
Day 3: Thursday 14 June
Day 1: Thursday 19 July
Standard: $1,820.00 + GST
Scholarships: A limited number of scholarships are available for this program. For more information, please visit our Scholarships page
Optional Coaching (Available for Series One only)
Choose a package through our Executive Leadership Coaching to further enrich your experience of the program.