2018 Leading in Aged Care
Aged Care is facing more change and challenges than ever before. To meet these challenges, great leadership is needed now.
The Leading in Aged Care program is designed to accelerate your leadership development and build your leadership capacity. You will be challenged to explore your own values, beliefs, philosophies and prejudices, and re-evaluate who you are as a member of your community and as a leader within the Aged Care industry. Ideal for mid to senior-level leaders, the program equips you to lead with confidence in a future aged care environment.
The five-day program explores leadership issues and their complexity within the Aged Care sector, and incorporates a range of experienced industry experts and dynamic guest speakers who share their wisdom and experience to shine a light on how the ‘big issues’ are being addressed.
- Self-development plan to strengthen your leadership capacity
- Tools to build impactful teams, improve communication and strengthen workplace relationships
- Appreciation of the human resistance of/immunity to change and how to overcome these challenges
- Acquisition of critical and creative thinking to drive innovative practices for application in your industry
- Exposure to change models to develop an action plan to activate in your organisation.
2018 Program Dates
To be released soon. Contact us on 03 9651 6590 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Early Bird $2,900
Read our Terms and Conditions