2019 Developing Self, Leading Others
About the program
Developing Self, Leading Others provides those in leadership or supervisory roles with deep insight into their current leadership style. They will plan how to increase their effectiveness in leading their team to remain agile, flexible, progressive and relevant throughout 2019 and beyond.
- Key focus areas include: Leading from a position of strength
- Goal setting and overcoming our Immunity to Change
- Energising and mobilising others
- Leader as Coach (in which a core coaching methodology is explored and practiced)
- Having courageous conversations - the role of intervening skilfully
Through this highly-effective three-day program, participants will:
- use the Life Styles Inventory (LSI) I (self) and II (colleagues) assessment to review and consider feedback from others on their personal leadership style, behaviour and effectiveness with their own perception
- improve their ability to more effectively communicate with and motivate others, building high performing teams
- have the time to focus on self-awareness and action to close the gap between ‘ideal’ and ‘actual’ behaviour
- explore internal barriers to change and how to alter thinking to overcome blocks and move forward
- be challenged by diverse world views, new ideas and different ways of thinking
Turn these insights from others, together with program learnings, into a personal development plan to enhance leadership capability – for personal and professional growth.
Who should attend
This program is for those in leadership roles with direct reports, including: high-performing team leaders, managers and supervisors leading teams; Directors, CEOs, Board members
- Pre reading and program materials
- LV Journal
- Life Styles Inventory I and II assessment and Gallup Strengths Finder profiling tool
- Additional 60 minute one-on-one debrief with accredited LSI coach for further interpretation of LSI feedback and assessment, and to consider impact on setting personal development goals
- Graduation certificate and presentation at program conclusion
- Fully catered
Series #1: Mon 6 May, Wed 5 June, Tues 25 June 2019.
Additional 60 minute one-on-one debrief by accredited coach between program days.
Series #2: Wed 7 Aug, Tues 10 Sept, Tues 22 Oct 2019.
Additional 60 minute one-on-one debrief by accredited coach between program days 2 - 4 September. Early-bird registrations close 17 June 2019.
|Earlybird||$2900 + GST|
|NFP||$2900 + GST|
|Standard||$3200 + GST|
Thanks to the support of the LV Foundation, two part scholarships are available for NFP organisations for this program.
Scholarship recipients are required to make an individual contribution of $1250.00 + GST.
More information about the scholarship requirements, eligibility, application process and closing dates can be found here.
Scholarship applications can be made on-line here.
Please note that only successful scholarship recipients are guaranteed a place in the program.
Program details are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change without notice.