2019 Developing Self, Leading Others
About the Program
Developing Self, Leading Others provides those in leadership or supervisory roles with deep insight into their current leadership style. Participants will undertake a deep reflective process to identify their own barriers to change and how to lead others to remain agile, flexible and progressive in today’s complex environment.
- Key focus areas include: Leading from a position of strength
- Goal setting and overcoming our Immunity to Change
- Energising and mobilising others
- Leader as Coach (in which a core coaching methodology is explored and practiced)
- Having courageous conversations - the role of intervening skilfully
Through this highly-effective three-day program, participants will:
- use the Life Styles Inventory (LSI) I (self) and II (colleagues) assessment to review and consider feedback from others on their personal leadership style, behaviour and effectiveness with their own perception
- improve their ability to more effectively communicate with and motivate others, building high performing teams
- have the time to focus on self-awareness and action to close the gap between ‘ideal’ and ‘actual’ behaviour
- explore internal barriers to change and how to alter thinking to overcome blocks and move forward
- be challenged by diverse world views, new ideas and different ways of thinking
Turn these insights from others, together with program learnings, into a personal development plan to enhance leadership capability – for personal and professional growth.
Who Should Attend
This program is for those in leadership roles with direct reports, including: high-performing team leaders, managers and supervisors leading teams; Directors, CEOs, Board members
- Pre reading and program materials
- LV Journal
- Life Styles Inventory I and II assessment and VIA, Virtues in Action, strengths psychometric
- Additional 60 minute one-on-one debrief with accredited LSI coach for further interpretation of LSI feedback and assessment, and to consider impact on setting personal development goals
- Graduation certificate and presentation at program conclusion
- Fully catered
Program Registrations now closed.
|Earlybird||$2900 + GST|
|NFP||$2900 + GST|
|Standard||$3200 + GST|
Thanks to the support of the LV Foundation, two part scholarships are available for NFP organisations for this program.
Scholarship recipients are required to make an individual contribution of $1250.00 + GST.
More information about the scholarship requirements, eligibility, application process and closing dates can be found here.
Scholarship applications can be made on-line here.
Please note that only successful scholarship recipients are guaranteed a place in the program.
Program details are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change without notice.