2018 Women's Leadership Program
Three days of intense personal development to help you achieve your potential and build professional support networks.
About the Program
- Three full-days facilitated leadership intensive
- Accommodation and all meals at Chateau Yering
- High-profile speakers
- Psychometric assessment and debriefing
- Harvard peer consultation method, focused on individual workplace challenges
- Improvisation exercises and hands-on, scenario-based learning activities
- Deep-dive into complex leadership issues
- Gender-specific format for addressing the unique issues women face
- Building networks with peers across sectors
Speakers and Sessions Include
The Hon. Jill Hennessy MP
Minister for Health
Carmel Arthur, Board Member, Post Sentence Authority
Carmel’s inspirational story of her experiences within the justice system explore lessons learnt from loss, resilience, and moving forward.
Karen Curnow, Author of The Flipside of Misfortune – a book she wrote after surviving the Victorian Black Saturday bushfires.
Kim Krejus, Founder of 16th Street Actors Studio; AFI Best Actress nominee
Voice coaching to maximise your presence and impact.
Clever Fool Creative
A team of professional actors taking you through fun and interactive “real play” scenarios to practice difficult conversations, negotiations, and positioning yourself with assertiveness and confidence.
Negotiating Remuneration - Panel Discussion
Eva Brookes, Asia Pacific Director of Recruiting, EY
Chris Kotur Leadership Victoria’s Leader in Residence (follow-up evening only)
Program Dates 2018
Intensive 3-day residential program held at Chateau Yering, Yarra Valley.
Day 1: Wednesday 20 June
Day 2: Thursday 21 June
Day 3: Friday 22 June
Follow-up evening: Tuesday 7 August, 6-8pm with Carla Kurzbock, Senior Facilitator, Leadership Victoria and Chris Kotur, Leader in Residence, Leadership Victoria
Program Fees (ex-GST)
|Not for Profit||$3,850|
Read our Terms and Conditions