About Women Leading Now
Women Leading Now is a two-day virtually-delivered program, offering the chance to step out of the day-to-day to learn, share and reset.
- Re-energise your own leadership and the ways you motivate others.
- Practical strategies and tools for adapting your leadership in these challenging times.
- Share leadership experience with other women from a diverse range of sectors and roles.
The COVID era has raised new challenges and opportunities for women leaders and has added a layer of complexity to existing challenges too. Like: How do we back ourselves better and how do we be more confident in our own ways of leading? And how do we do that remotely – while navigating the blurred lines between work and home life?
Explore new perspectives and new approaches to your leadership. Build strategies and skills to lead change now and for the future that you will help create.
Who Should Enrol
- For experienced, mid to senior female leaders
- Increase your self-awareness, understand your own leadership strengths and places for growth
- Be equipped to overcome self-limiting beliefs, ‘imposter’ syndrome behaviours and build personal resilience
- Learn tools and techniques to improve your presence, persuasiveness and connection with others in a virtual environment
- Hone your abilities to influence, mobilise and energise others – including your contribution to systemic change
- Understand women’s leadership through a gender lens
- Gain a diverse, supportive network of female peers from various sectors and roles
- Practical introduction to an adaptive leadership approach
- Strength-based leadership tool – VIA Character Strengths psychometric
- Coaching workshop – ‘Voice, presence and connection for leading in virtual environments’
- Stories of hope and confidence – female leaders sharing personal and professional insights
- Networking, collaboration and sharing with other women leaders
- A gift to share on your evening get-together
Be the first to learn about upcoming info sessions and other handy resources