2018 Developing Self, Leading Others
30 November -0001
Do you want to lead change or lead others more effectively?
Developing Self, Leading Others provides those in leadership or supervisory roles with deep insight into their current leadership style. Over three intensive workshop days, you will plan how to lead your team to remain agile, flexible and progressive, whilst meeting organisational objectives.
Develop your self-awareness, expose yourself to new ways of thinking, and evolve your skills as a leader.
Through this highly-effective three-day program, participants will:
- Be able to separate other's perception of your leadership style compared to your own intentions
- Enhance your communication styles to effectively motivate others
- Be provided with tools to build trust and improve working relationships
- Focus on building self-awareness to close the gap between ‘ideal’ and ‘actual’ behaviour
- Be challenged by diverse world views, new ideas and different ways of thinking.
Turn these insights, alongside program learnings, into a personal development plan to enhance your leadership capability.
During this program you will utilise two psychometric profiling tools to uncover your personal leadership style:
2018 Program Dates
|Day 1: Monday 30 April
Day 2: Thursday 24 May
Day 3: Thursday 14 June
Day 1: Thursday 19 July
Standard: $1,820.00 + GST
Scholarships: A limited number of scholarships are available for this program. For more information, please visit our Scholarships page