About the Women's Leadership Program
Gain the skills, confidence and network to lead others and be a change-maker in your organisation or community. Enhance your self-awareness, overcome self-limiting beliefs, build personal resilience, and learn to skillfully negotiate, influence and motivate others to lift performance and reach organisational goals.
Explore the systematic barriers to women’s leadership and build confidence and strategies to lead change. Gain a supportive network of female peers and be inspired by motivational speakers who will empower you to reach your leadership potential.
Women’s Leadership Program is available as an open enrolment program, tailored or in-house delivery for your organisation.
“ Completing the Women’s Leadership Program has been a highlight of my career. It has allowed me to explore what leadership means to me, provided me with access to a network of amazing leaders across industries, and the opportunity to hear from a variety of keynote speakers who all role-model adaptive leadership in making an impact within their organisations and communities.”
Who Should Enrol
- For experienced, mid to senior female leaders
- Those looking to develop a diverse and supportive network for peer mentoring
Expression of Interest
As a result of this program you will:
- Have increased self-awareness, understand your own leadership vulnerabilities, strengths and places for growth
- Be equipped to overcome self-limiting beliefs, ‘imposter’ syndrome behaviours and build personal resilience
- Identify strengths in others and motivate teams to raise performance
- Understand women’s leadership through a gender lens
- Skilfully negotiate and influence others to achieve desired outcomes
- Speak persuasively on issues of importance to you or your workplace
- Gain a diverse and supportive network of female peers from various industries
- Have new approaches to progress workplace challenges
- Retreat in regional Victoria, Chateau Yering
- VIA Character Strengths psychometric
- Strategies for personal resilience, emotional regulation and stress reduction
- Voice coaching and presentation workshop
- Inspirational and motivational female leaders who will share personal and professional stories
- A diverse and supportive network of peers from across business, government and community