Folio Community Leadership Program 2017
Applications are now open and close late March 2017.
Being a senior leader in your own technical field of expertise is no longer enough. So are you ready to grow and be challenged?
The Folio Community Leadership Program (Folio) is for senior leaders with well-established careers seeking to take the next step to broaden their portfolio of leadership skills and leverage their contribution in their organisational role and beyond.
This experiential program includes an opening and closing residential retreat, a series of monthly workshops and seminars, two evening sessions and a formal program graduation. Drawing on the experience of our expert facilitator, a range of dynamic guest speakers and a diverse group of peers in the room, you will explore: leadership; vision, influence and ethics; community leadership; collaboration; and networks.
Learn more about this transformational program by attending the free information session on 14 February. Register here.
Who should apply?
Senior leaders in well-established careers from all spheres of business, non-profit and government who:
- Are seeking to broaden their horizons through a unique personal and professional development approach
- Are intellectually curious and open-minded explorers who want to be challenged and learn from new experiences
- Are change agents who want to make an impact, and leave a lasting legacy, in their organisation
- Have a genuine interest in civic engagement and the desire to be proactive
The 2017 Folio Community Leadership Program will be held on the following dates:
- Opening Retreat: Friday 19 and Saturday 20 May (Chateau Yering)
- Welcome Event: Wednesday 31 May
- Day: Friday 23 June
- Evening: Wednesday 28 June
- Day: Friday 21 July
- Evening: Wednesday 26 July
- Day: Friday 25 August
- Evening: Wednesday 6 September
- Day: Friday 22 September
- Evening: Wednesday 25 October
- Day: Friday 27 October
- Closing Retreat: Friday 17 and Saturday 18 November
- Presentation Dinner: Thursday 23 November
The fee for this program comprises both an organisational component and a participant component.
Standard: $6,150.00 +GST
NFP: $5,240.00 +GST
PLUS Individual contribution: $900.00 +GST
Limited NFP Scholarships are also available. More information about scholarship requirements, eligibility, application process and closing dates can be found here.
You can extend your Folio experience by purchasing Folio Plus, a package of additional 1:1 support which further leverages your leadership learnings, providing individual support to integrate your learnings into your workplace, and augmenting core program content. Folio Plus is an option only available to FCLP’17 participants. Learn more.