2018 Women's Leadership Program
We know organisations that attract and develop women leaders draw on a deeper and more diverse pool of executive talent. More than ever before in this complex and rapidly changing environment, women leaders need to be developed and empowered to achieve their potential.
About the Program
Using the three components of self-awareness, empowerment and activation, the program will focus on aiding participants to recognise their strengths, build an ongoing support network of peers from a range of industries and sectors, and develop the skills and confidence to achieve their leadership potential. You will make progress in the face of barriers you haven’t even seen yet.
- Three full-days facilitated leadership intensive
- Accommodation and all meals at Chateau Yering
- High-profile speakers
- One-on-one coaching
- Psychometric assessment and debriefing
- Harvard peer consultation method, focused on individual workplace challenges
- Improvisation exercises and hands-on, scenario-based learning activities
- Deep-dive into complex leadership issues
- Gender-specific format for addressing the unique issues women face
- Building networks with peers across sectors
Intensive 3-day residential program held at Chateau Yering, Yarra Valley.
Day 1: Wednesday 20 June
Day 2: Thursday 21 June, and
Day 3: Friday 22 June, 2018
Book your place at next year's leadership retreat.
Read our Terms and Conditions